Friday, July 13, 2007

those dreams are back

in any case if you think the dreams i'm refering too are aspirations, then you're seriously mistaken. if i'm gonna have one to begin with, it'll be "please let me have my peaceful sleep"

if you remember, or have been concerned enough about me and my dull life [ha ha ha], then you'll probably know what i'm talking about.

those haunting dreams are back. it's bad cus the dreams are too perfect to be true. it's worse when they instigate false hopes.

i'm half happy, half reluctant...... cus i honestly have no idea what to anticipate when school starts. i'd be happy to find out what i've always wanted to and put my mind at ease, but i don't wana know about the cold hard facts.

i have this strong feeling that something's gonna happen.
then again i somehow feel that nothing will. say if it really will, how am i suppose to face it? the closest thing i can think of is run-and-hide. and what if it doesn't? am i gonna be dreaming about it, FOREVER?

tsk.

These "evil" dreams... they happen in sequence, in continuation....like they really happened before cus they're so damn real.

but however lovely they are. i hope there'll be an end to these. people have to move on you know. and i WANT to move on. yet they are like robbing me of my time to genuinely rest.

sometimes i'd try absurd means to fight them like trying to think more about dbsk or whoever else and start imagining some other more unrealistic stuff to keep myself occupied before i fall asleep...just so i'd see them in my dreams instead of you-know-who.

cus of this i'm beginning to have sleepless nights. i'm already not sleeping early FYI. yet i will toss and turn and stay wide-eyed for at least an hour in bed. then when i really sleep, it all starts again.
where's my Micky? Junsu?? no?? all don't have.......maybe i'm not trying hard enough.

tsk

So everyone has their own weakness inside. maybe i'm far too weak to resist it, or maybe my subconcious half doesn't want to.

Sleeping is a Luxury: but it's damn irony to me for now.

No comments: