Monday, January 21, 2008

the 2 most important guys besides my DAD

if you know me, you'll know i don't have much close guy friends. umm, i don't even think i have many guy friends to begin with.

firstly, i've never believed in a platonic relationship between a guy and a girl. for one, my first best guy friend became my first boy friend.

secondly, because i have prior experience, i tend not to be that close with guys.

thirdly, i have marvelous girlfriends around me. cus guys can't possibly ogle at cute guys with me, and they absolutely won't understand why i have to buy a hundred pairs of shoes and still continue buying them forever.

However.......


things change as one matures...like my mindset, my beliefs etc.

but only recently i realised, hmmmm.....i can be relatively close with a guy without having to really fall in love with him. before you start to imagine i'm bisexual, I'M NOT! the thing is, some guys make you feel exceptionally comfortable with, and allows you to totally feel at ease with yourself without worrying about how you'll look in front of them. OR, they're simply VERY GOOD pals to have, so the issue of gender is really unimportant anymore.

SO, here comes the exciting part...let's see, i hope you guys will be super elated to see your names here. HAHA!!!

1) JIATAO - i'm not 'wang en fu yi' okay....lol.... this guy ah, nothing to say. really an ultra good friend to have around. jiatao, did i tell you that you're a VERY good and reliable man?? hahaha...totally can, you're absolutely irreplaceable. self sacrificing and all. whatever i ask he'll always say "ANYTHING FOR YOU" lol! and with him around, i don't really care about my image. hahahaaa... in fact, i think i have no image in front of him.

2) JM DON - HE is the one who sort of "converted" me in believing that there is such thing as a platonic relationship. one of the few guys who knows a lot about me, especially my love life.....HAHAHHAHAA......whenever i have problems he'll sure be there to listen and give very sound advice. i don't have to hide my feelings cus he somehow knows what's in my mind sometimes, which is great. a sensitive guy but sweet nevertheless. JM, you know how much i appreciate u right???? hahaha.....

only 2 but that's not to say that the rest of the guy friends are nothing. everyone is something to me....just that we always have some favs...but guy friends are quite exclusive to me cus there are just a miserable few. hahaha... you 2 should be so privileged lor!!!!!

No comments: