Saturday, January 26, 2008

Volley volley good times!


Enough of my emo entries...


i've FINALLy found recreational volleyball in NUS!!!! YAYNESSSSSS~~~

actually it's dear jolyn who found it and introduced to me. and cus of my undying passion for the sport, i HAD to go to school on friday when i have NO lessons at all.


what a huge sacrifice. i brought zeting along too and turns out she's also quite good at it. had a superb time playing with the guys and girls. they're really nice people but like as if it's not known enough, i have an embarrasing ability in memorizing names. i kept forgeting this girl's name and resorted to call her 10-all [score 10-10] cus they all kept disturbing me about keeping bogus scores.
anyways, conclusion: i'm still gonna go every friday!!


However, the problem with not touching volleyball for like 2 years is that my arms are bloody red and swollen now. as usual lah, right arm bigger than the left. sucks man....luckily we don't have to write so much in school, if not sure got spasms.


OH, and im so gonna 'zeng' my phone with crystals. lol. i'm not vain lah, it's just that i'm freaking annoyed with the falling paint from my poor phone. it looks damn cui now i feel sorry for myself. k i shall date jiayi lim on sunday.....


anyways, i've been trying to find a better quality vid for 27 dresses online. i think i'm totally in love with the movie, especially it's poster ad. it says a lot. and that expression on Katherine Heigl's face..she's beautiful man. i expect the storyline to be cliche and predictable but that's also what i love about them. HA!




*** my swifty is arriving next week! wooot! ***

No comments: