Saturday, August 02, 2008

counting down to 8th august

A sudden flashback of nostalgic memories again... These days i'm so into emo-sec-school pop that i used to love. those just bring back so much good times that i'll beg to keep. my top 3 evergreens:

1) All i have to give - BSB
2) 2 Become 1 - SpiceGirls
3) Cradle - Atomic Kitten

and then i stumbled across pictures of Jolyn's commencement at NUS. Just kept me thinking that i really only have like a year left for my final shot. it's like i can almost feel myself in her shoes a year later, all that weight and responsibilities will down upon me and it kinda scares me knowing that by then i might still not be prepared for work. i guess what i'm most reluctant to confront is what's gonna scare me most.

whatever it is, here in Seoul..... i wana live my last few days in bliss. hmmm, howcome it sounds like i'm dying??? lol. of cus i'm gonna mug. in fact i'm gonna do that tomorrow. an entire sunday dedicated to the most exciting activity in history - MUGGING. how comforting. but my closest consolation is that i only have to mug for one module (technically), which is strategic management. it's tough, you know.

Oh, if you are wondering... my toe's fine already. what a miracle.
no wait, Shopping is my greatest motivation to recovery. all else is secondary. =D

See ya back in Sunny Island in 6 days, my dearly missed friend~ xoxo

No comments: