Wednesday, August 27, 2008

i know i haven't been updating

Firstly....

A lot of crap happened in school this week. i know it's not even halfway through the week but i'm already dreading the unfortunate events that are happening to me. for example, printing one slide per page for an entire 35slides lecture notes.

if i cannot make it i don't know who can.

and i've been discussing the topic of being JINXED with girl jm the past week. and we've reached a unanimous conclusion that somethings will always be jinxed if told. i know this sounds ambiguous and very vague but it's hard to explain here. or rather i can't, just in case smarty pants you guessed it right and start bugging me for gossip. and THEN it'll get jinxed again.

Oh and did i mention how much i hate ambiguity and the unknown?? i really hate them. and i hate to be left hanging there with no answers. yeah i know very vague again. sorry... haha...

just something else that is bugging me... why is everyone's love life so happening now? where is the heart breaker that's gonna sweep me off my feet or fit the pair of Jimmy Choos (ok, maybe downgrade abit to pazzion)on my foot? Oh where is thee..... my ugly beast. HAHAHAHHAHAHAAA.... this is my boredom for you. LOL.

suddenly i feel so random and poetic. haha. i miss my unimpressive sense of humour. EH BY THE WAY, CAN UR PLEASE TAG?!?! i know u all care and all but i'm feeling a bit lonely here leh...nobody tags and it's almost like i'm talking to air. haha. i so shouldn't have changed my tagboard.

ok now for UPDATES:

(1) my mum and dad are now in Paris.

(2) i got myself 2 new tuition jobs in a faraway place (which i immediately regret) now i have tuition on wed 6-9pm, and Sat 2-4.30pm.

(3) i'm hating the "yi jia zhi zhu" role now cus i have to do all the marketing and errands. i bloody feel like a married woman in my 40s with big red plastic bags in my hands, and how i kiap my purse under my armpit. ultimate gross.

(4) i think i almost died today cus it was raining damn super heavily and one lorry and a car drove on my left n right at the same Time and then splashed what i deem the biggest splash of water i've ever seen on my windscreen. like i said, i almost died. i coin this incident "sheng si yi shun jian".

(5) i'm still contemplating whether or not i should go start the engine of the TT as requested by my dad cus i'm damn scared the car will shoot off to bishan if i accidentally step on the accelerator.

(6) i'm struggling to uphold my resolution of being consistent this semester. today was just one example of how screwed i am at it.

(7) if there's anyone who can suggest how to improve memory phenomenally please do let me know. i don't wana have to print another set of lecture slides in school when i already did at home and have to sulk through my entire lecture feeling like a moron.

(8) Finally, you're welcome to date me after my tuition on sat =)

and OH! i must say i had a blast hanging out with Amy & co last Saturday. cam whoring never felt so UNsinful cus of you all... =D

i have a comment to make on some ppl though...this is my personal opinion but i think people will agree with me:

drunk girls (or rather girls high on alcohol and are taking advantage of their supposed "drunkness") are absolutely FUGLY. i never knew pretty girls in hot tube dresses can be so REPULSIVE. i so have a burning urge to slap the senses into her but the thought died almost as fast as it was conceived. HAHAHAHA. cus honestly, looking at how she disgrace herself i really feel damn consoled for being conservative cus i will NEVER in my sanity allow myself to be so retarded. in essence, that NUS girl really throw face to the MAX. i hope she remembers the scene where she attempted to pull her tube down, shouting "I FEEL SO HOT".

okay my comment a bit longwinded.... HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA

wait wait!! before i go, i recommend you guys tune into the morning show of class95. flying dutchman and glenn ong is HILARIOUS.

No comments: