Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm back my dear ol' friends! I've got lots and lots to share but honestly, i don't mind sharing in person. here, let's just keep it simple. =)

In essence, Yonsei Summer School was FANTABULOUS. no qualms. Shopping (like i haven't emphasize enough) was a blast. definitely bringing me back next summer...

But not all's rosey u see... there are bound to be, uh, hiccups... i had a pretty harsh one with my toe... (enough to create a 100 syllabus cursing-OS for that) but that's old news lah. then there's our baggage overload drama. our dear YY exceeded the weight limit by i think 6 or 7 kg even AFTER the extra 10kg allowance. please hail the shopping queen =D

However, i'd like to add, that if not for the amazingly awesome NTU friends i've met in Yonsei (Huge THANK YOU to Lye Lye), it really truly wouldn't have been half as fun.

You guys made yy and i's summer SO worthwhile that even a truckload of new products from Myeong Dong would never suffice. =D
I hope this friendship never ends in place, time and whatever... presenting to you the most
BRILLIANT people (literally)
Algin
Crystal
Grace
Hup Kee
Lye Siang
Zhao yu
Eugene
Mingyuan
Nick
Zhengxin
As for life back on sunny island... it's so easy to get used to because it's home. the big warm hugs from daddy, mummy and fefe at T3 was so comforting... i so buy the idea that "distance makes the heart grow fonder". cliche but true. =)
some changes though. the horrifyingly huge plasma tv, the audi TT and suspension of my tuition (before u think it's cus of me IT'S NOT!) Basically, that's all for the updates.
Plus, this was quite a happening week cus i met up with all my favourite peeps and am still going to meet more till the end of the week. i simply love it. this is just the beginning of my happening sem! i hope...

No comments: