Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Tv and i

I've been missing out on lotsa TV in korea. of cus my dorm has TVs and of cus they play my fave korean variety shows...but how am i suppose to understand them w/o subs???!!!

Back here i'll marry my tv (plus cable) anytime. i don't even care if it's not playing my fave tv shows... i just have to have it around and SWITCHED on. it has to be playing at the background when i'm surfing the net, the colorful people inside have to be moving around the box at the corners of my eye. it doesn't even matter if that's not my focal point of attention. Being there is everything....it's like an obsession that i'm not too vain to admit. =)

of cus i love my quiet moments.... But still, i need my tv.

I just brought my "xiao bai" to change the car-plate today. don't know which ARSEhole knocked it off while we were sleeping soundly at home. i hope his car gets attacked by millions of bird shit one day so bad that he cannot recognise his car. and i hope the stain and stench stays forEVER.

okay... so my cousin georgia was nice enough to accompany me between her lunch break to the repair shop and we had lunch together at KFC. that's when i learned a piece of shocking news.

SHOCKING cus it's about my mom and i'm surprised she hasn't told me about that. in case you all don't know, my mum is like my bestest friend. she tells me EVERYTHING and i also bare my soul to her,well, at least about my life (minus the guys part). and also cus it never occured to me that she'll keep things from me.

it may sound kinda common these days or in the past but i feel saddened when i was told she actually went for an abortion after my sister. i really wonder how she felt right then. she must have been really torn to have made the decision cus it's not like the child is unhealthy or a miscarriage. i know circumstances back then but i don't think it's the only choice.

Now when i think about it i know why she didn't share cus it's a bad experience. and to think that i actually could've had another brother or sister...sigh. wasted.

i don't know about you but i really hate to know what could've been. not only in this case but in everything. it's always if only... it could have been.....should have been.....and then what's next. a stupid vicious cycle.

now even as i'm typing, my lovely TV is showing fann wong going crazy. MediaCorp is working so hard to safeguard it's inferior drama standards. i can only commend it's consistency. haha.

ByeBye~

No comments: