Friday, February 20, 2009

mathilda86elearning?! i feel like crying.

I think some of you don't understand why i'm being so whiney in my last sem. and LAZY. maybe i should just show you some examples of how retarded my assignments can get.

..and you wonder why i dread blogging now.

Thanks to this -

Module code: NM3204 E-LEARNING (yes, like wtf right?)

so here's my e-learning blog for your perusal IF YOU ARE STILL THE SLIGHTEST INTERESTED AFTER READING THE MODULE TITLE.

http://mathilda86elearning.wordpress.com/

Read my enthusiasm.

Entry one: I'm trying
Entry two: Trying harder
Entry three: I'm gonna survive this
Entry four: Heck it, i can't be bothered
Future entries: " " " " " "


It's just a f-ing sad monologue.

i shall show you my NM3225 assignments next time. I just can't be bothered now.

No comments: