Sunday, February 01, 2009

a not so happy CNY

No my blog is not dead YET.

i'm suffering from all sorts of things the past week i tell you.

if you remember, i kept complaining about muscle aches on my back and chest. that's where all the drama began.....

from chest pain, to breathlessness to paranoia then anxiety (and the cycle repeats) and i couldn't sleep cus of the anxiety part.

I EVEN WENT FOR AN X-RAY (ironically killing more of my cells with all that radioactitivity)

and then i had indigestion..... Oh no it's not even indigestion. it's GASTRIC FLU.

so, the outcome:

i laid at home, like a sick lil puppy for FOUR DAYS, during chinese new year.


yes, i whined a lot, and i whimpered like muffy did when he was left at home. and for the most part, i retrurned whatever i had to the toilet bowl.


LUCKILY, and i do praise whoever up there who is blessing me now, that i'm FINE already. By fine i mean the gastric flu part only but lots of XOXOs to my JM dear who prayed for me. i wasn't kidding man, i really thought i had some chronic illness. Oh! did i mention i went to the clinic 3 times in 4 days??

k i'll tell you more when i have the time. Anyways, my X-ray result isn't out yet. so please continue praying, while i keep breathing.

Honestly, Nothing matters really - YOUR HEALTH DOES!!!!!

No comments: