Monday, February 23, 2009

He's just not that into you


Love the movie, love the characters, totally dig the quotes:


Gigi: A girl will never forget the first boy she ever likes.

Gigi: We are all programmed to believe that if a guy acts like a total jerk that means he likes you.
Beth: I just need you to stop being nice to me unless your gonna marry me.

Gigi: How stupid is it that a girl has to wait for a guy's call anyway, right?


Gigi: I may dissect each little thing and put myself out there so much but at least that means that I still care. Oh! You've think you won because women are expendable to you. You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way but you don't fall in love that way either. You have not won. You're alone. I may do a lot of stupid shit but I'm still a lot closer to love than you are.


Mary: I had this guy leave me a voicemail at work, so I called him at home, and then he emailed me to my BlackBerry, and so I texted to his cell, and now you just have to go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies.



Alex: If a guy treats you like he doesn't give a sh*t, it's because he doesn't give a shit.


Alex: If you can find him, then he can find you. If he wants to find you, he will.
Alex: Men don't forget how much they like you, so put down the phone.

Alex: If a guy doesn't call you, he doesn't want to call you.












Ben: A guy's a dick if he dates a girl too long and don't marry her, but then he becomes an asshole if he marries her before he's ready.



No comments: