Friday, January 29, 2010

Hey y'all (:

I have a treat for you.

I don't just share this private and personal side of myself to anyone....


.
.
...
.
.
..
.
..
.
.
.
...
..
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.
MY GROSSLY HUGE WISDOM TOOTH




I just got it removed today. Took my dentist like 10mins for the entire process?? The dubious yellowish-liquid is Bleach f.y.i. It is not some kind of arsenic chemical oozing from my tooth. It is damn stinky..i mean the bleach. Can you imagine if salons use this kinda bleach on your precious hair?? lol...of cus they don't. It smells worse than your rotting tooth i bet. Anyways, my dentist is truely awesome...no pain at all... easy-peasy. She kept telling me my tooth is exceptionally big. lol... you can call me "BIG-TEETHED GIRL" from now on. hahahahaa....


Here's the dumb convo with my dentist (i'm the dumb one).....

Dentist: Wah you really brave huh? Really come and remove your wisdom tooth. very good very good.

-i was like thinking to myself: huh.... aren't you the one who asked me to get it removed quickly??? brave meaning what? it's gonna be mf-painful or what???? maybe i should run before it's too late.

*All these while i smile dumbly at her with squinting eyes.

Dentist: Come let me see.... wah it's growing out a lot. see, your lower gums got bitten until a bit white already.

Me: Yar it's quite painful....

Dentist: Yar lah, that's why it's good that you remove now.

Me: Is it going to be very painful? i'm very scared!!

Dentist: No lah don't worry i will try my best to make it the least painful possible

- Thinks: means what?! that means will be painful lah?! OMFGOMFGOMFG... please GYM help me PLEASE...................

Me: huh HUH HUH........huhhhhhhhhh i'm really very scared..................

Dentist: don't worrryyyyy..... i will try my best.......


Turns out i was worrying for nothing. Quick and painless but it costs me $108.





As you can see, i never touched the pain-killers. I'm that zai. hahaha.... and i only replaced the cotton gauze thrice...for the entire day. That's quite disgusting, i even sipped coffee from a straw while the gauze is in my mouth. hahahaa... are you grossed-out?


not my problem. haha. I'm just too happy that i won't be chewing on my own gums from now on (:

and i really need to eat now. Fungry.




Wild words of the day:
"Don't be yourself - be someone nicer."




No comments: