Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Start. Fresh.

Hey all my lovely peeps,

I've decided. Like it or not (LOL) you'll have to put up with my momentary M.I.A stints.

Writing is therapy to me, i've always loved writing. I think it's only when i write that i feel closer to who i am inside. So, i hope this comes as a great piece of news to you (:

I can't guarantee i'm gonna be faithful in this plus now that i'm working full-time for my dad, it's tough...really tough. Sometimes i wish i have many hands, legs and 4 brains.

And you know how lazy i get sometimes :x

But for a start, I've decided to change my blogskin...well at least the pic and colors. I hope it's not too much of an eyesore to you. I think it's perfectly fine so...well, even if it hurts your eyes, I don't care. LOL.

I don't wana change the blog altogether because firstly, what's new? i'm lazy. Secondly, i don't feel the need to, it's not like i'm gonna have a total personality change. Well, though i'll really try to be less foul-mouthed (one of my new yr resolutions, rem? Love more Hate less) this time. Thirdly, i like to keep in touch with my old self, and maybe it's also good that you remind yourself of how gross i used to be, so that you can appreciate me better now.

Whatever it is, there's really no need to end my blog. I hate goodbyes... i don't wana rid myself from the past either. So i've made my choice - The old me stays, but i'm gonna explore the better part of me from now on.

Hope you can support me in this and appreciate the change (:

Wild words from wild women:
"The advantage of love at first sight is that it delays a second sight."
-Natalie Clifford Barney, literary salon hostess

No comments: