Saturday, January 02, 2010

This new year

I just want 5 things:

1) GOOD HEALTH for everyone i care about.

2) Our company to be successful and RICH.

3) Let the evil lot have a taste of their Karma.

4) HAPPINESS for my Family and friends.

5) Basically better luck this year for me in everything... that'll be very nice :)



For my 0wn resolutions this year...i'll just keep them to myself. I've written a list of 10 'commandments' that's stuck on my dressing mirror. Very exhaustive ones (to me) but i shall try. LOL. One of them says "listen to daddy".

hahahahhaaa~

it's really tough i tell you.

This year too, i shall refrain from dwelling into the part where i am, uh, still single. So do me a favour friends, don't start.

Oh, and finally,


Thanks for staying interested in my less than exciting life, friends...
(and whoever else who reads my blog ;p )


Cheers to an awesome year ahead,
Mat 2010

No comments: