Saturday, October 27, 2007

haven't been blogging...

i'm so busy now...you don't wana know about the details.

trust me, the last thing i'd wana do is attempt another 4 page long essay.

i know i have diligent friends who blog even amidst their busy schedules....i've been really busy....AND lazy....hurr hurrr...

..so i'm really sorry if you guys ever drop by and see the same damn post EVERY TIME for the past weeks... i'm pretty annoyed by this fact too.

after this mad week, hopefully i'll get back on track.... umm, maybe....

tell your an embarrassing thing, i failed my Science module test AGAIN!!! after the sad genes and society episode....lol. this calls for an S/U, without a doubt. HAHA! it just explains why i'm in Arts you know....instead of feeling sad n disappointed, it's more of a relief for me cus it kinda proves i'm on the right track. haahaa....

luckily for me, despite all these shit happening and all the crazy projects and essays...i have this group of whacky friends around to cheer me up, and keep the mood alive. especially Jiatao n cherine...omg, they're like two peas in a pan. there's never a time i didn't laugh when they're around.

and then there're others.....like DON n GERALD. lol....think you guys have heard a lot about them already....haahaaa...i'm just glad to have known them. made my school life more ummm......interesting. WAHAHAHAHAAA....

okok...i promise a more insightful post the next time ok....i'm just too lazy to use my brain.

P.S.:

-to JIAYI my one and only BABE, i'll be 'FIGHTING' with you! it's not that i'm heartless...you're deeply missed!!! i promise to spend quality time with you as soon as i settle my work!!!!

-to GLYN my Yoochunies' SOULMATE's wife... i PROMISE the 10 VOTES!!! and please KEEP AWAY from the 2nd season DVD vids!!!! but just to tell u something, jaejoongie was friggin HILARIOUS. lol.

till then......take care my friends.... i still care! i ALWAYS do~


mmmmmmmuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkks*

No comments: