Monday, October 22, 2007

THIS HAPPENS EVERY FREAKING SEMESTER

every semester, i'll do something really stupid and brainless...WITHOUT FAIL.

not that i planned it but ...

i think it's not about stupidity, it's about my carelessness.....Which i've already experienced the worst of a few months ago....

i F-ing replaced my new file [i spent 3 days doing] with the OLD one.

...............................................


i so wanted to knock myself out with my own laptop and i just couldn't stop screaming....

...and that totally gave my dad a shock of his life. LOL. he must have thought i was possessed or something. hahhahaaa...

then i was so pissed n disgusted with myself that i just slammed my laptop shut and went to sleep.

...then i realised i havent brush my teeth....and i've to drag myself out of bed again to brush my teeth.

and the more i think about it the more frustrated i felt....i could just feel my tears coming....oh man.......

why must it ALWAYS happen to me??!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?

last sem, i accidentally deleted by entire research sources...

last last sem, i lost my history essay and have to rewrite.....

NEXT SEM WHAT?!










AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~

No comments: