Thursday, October 04, 2007

ROTTEN LUCK

first, it's my face. MY FACE! omg, not like i earn a living with it but OH WHAT HORROR.....rashes on my face! first time in my life!!!!!!!!!!!! can u even imagine the disgust i felt?! it's not even about the ITCH...OMFG, the itch! it's like the last time i had an allergy, it's something really outta this country...SAKURA. yes, the pretty flower you paid 600 plus bucks to fly over Japan to see....

what i ate? DO YOU THINK I F-ING REMEMBER?! man...i don't go around with a checklist and check every other organism i put in my mouth ok. WHO DOES?! shhooooottt......i'm really pissed. so i'm not gonna feel sorry for swearing.

AND THIS, broke my clean record for the year.....for NOT having to visit the doctor!

you think this just a puny issue right? FINE. i've got worse. I LOST MY HANDPHONE.

...........................................................

how? where? when? why?


how about WHAT THE F**K?!

i just changed it like 2 months back??!!!!!

i so wish i could blame it on someone else so that i can rightfully swear at him or her... but NO. cus i LEFT IT SOMEWHERE MYSELF.

CARELESS.

IGNORANT.

CARELESS.


I'm simply CARELESS!!!!! and i'm so angry with myself!!!! what the hell is wrong with me?!


if anything, it must be the SHIT luck.

*TAKES DEEEEEEEP BREATH*


okay, i shall compose myself for this:

my friend's selling OPI nailcare, polish and treatment stuff at the following dates and venues:

1) 13th oct. 1pm-7pm at lime flea market (behind cine)(sat)
2) 27 and 28 oct 11am to 8 pm at national library.(sat,sun)
3) 2nd 3rd and 4th nov at SMU. (friday, sat, sun)

please please please go SUPPORT HER OK!!!!

k...for now....i'm gonna try crying over my lost phone.

No comments: