Wednesday, October 31, 2007

FREAKED OUT!

lemme tell u all a story....which happened TODAY, IN SCHOOL, AT NIGHT, AFTER MEDIA WRITING TUTORIAL, OUTSIDE THE TOILET.

k before that, lemme just highlight the fact that i wasn't feeling well, plus holding my bladder for almost an hour....and was feeling REAL pissy about being asked to send an email to my lecturer for being absent for the chinese film tutorial.....and OMFG, we HAD to discuss the Friggin newsletter project after class, it's like if we don't do it then and there we WILL DIE.

....needless to say, i literally dashed out of the room as soon as the discussion was over. so posi, liying n i happily went into the toilet.

bloody hell, the moment i stepped out HU JIA TAO practically freaked the daylight outta me.

that ARSE.............................................

my eyes nearly sprung out of their sockets man... i'm not kidding. i could feel the distortion of my face can! the best is he couldn't stop laughing cus he never expect to see that hilariously-shocked expression on my face. trust me, neither did i.

see, when i'm weak, i become vulnerable....and suay-ly, he caught me off guard. but if it was liying who came out first i think he'll never make it home tonight. WAHAHAHAHAHAA.....

so HU JIATAO, YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL! the next time, i'd FREAK THE SHIT OUTTA YOU!!!!!! !@#$%

ok end of story.

anyways, mummy was so high today man! she bought an LV bag and a Loewe bag. and hell i really didn't know loewe bags are more ex than LVs.

i realised, if my parents spend, they really SPEND.

lucky me, i get to take home a longchamp bag too! it's far less extravagant [but still ex], compared to mummy's.

finally,

JIATAO SUCKS!

No comments: