Saturday, November 03, 2007

Reasons to smile



yes, i've got lotsa reasons to smile. apart from the fact that i have money in my bank account, there're quite a couple of happy things happening around me now. NO, i've not found my prince charming yet....i don't know why he's taking SOOOOO long either....
Rather, it's great things happenning to the people around me, and of cus lah, MYSELF.
But then again, me finding out about certain things about my friends can be a problem. not that i can't keep secrets....but i just don't know how to feel obliged to keep them. WAHAHAHA...okok kidding, i remember i have an entire post about keeping secrets not long ago....You can go through the dreadful process of reading it again if you're dying of boredom.
lol. SO, my recommendation to all: if you are itching to say something you're not supposed to, say it to your toilet bowl! and then flush!....
....
..
..
.
.
don't you ever watch TV?! come on!! it's much better than shouting underneath a flying aeroplane.....so CLICHE! WAHAHAHAHAHA
okok....so what good things actually happened. well, there's one that i cannot say. if i do, then you'll never see another blog entry from me EVER AGAIN [OMG, did u just secretly wished for that!?!?]. lol. i'm dead serious, and so is SHE. WAHAHAHHAA.... but JM, i'm really really honestly [from the bottom of my kind heart] happy for you. =) it's like i can feel your happiness and excitement...if you need me i'll ALWAYS be there for you, [on monday, tuesday, thursday and friday] in school....WAHAHAHAHA~~ kidding lah, you know what i mean.
THEN, i convinced a really RELUCTANT new adopted jm of mine to dye his hair! and he actually looks good with the new hair....he must be so inspired by U-know's drop dead gorgeous hairdo. lol.
SHIT, it's like i wana blog somemore but i can't remember what else i wana blog about....problem....... these days, i've been much more of an essay-churning machine, which means i can hardly write about anything else besides essays and podcasts and newsletters and releases. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH~~
so friends, please gimme more reasons to smile.
call me. tell me a joke. treat me to lunch. sing me a tvxq song....whatever.

No comments: