Wednesday, November 14, 2007

10 Unglam Facts about your little friend here...

1) i have this little pillow with me when i sleep since i was 2. and YES, it's still safe and sound on my bed now. and it's NOT smelly! [at least to me... =D]

2) i once puked right outside my lift landing when i had food poisoning and my mom had to clean up the entire place at 1 am.

3) when i was 9, i disected an 8cm long earthworm with my badminton raquet. i think it's karma cus ever since i visited this grosteque earthworm farm in aussie, they became my worst NIGHTMARE.

4) i used to bite myself a lot on my arms when i was very young, until one of my aunties threaten me with something which i can't even remember. i stopped. my mom say it looks as if i was tortured at home.

5) i have this disgusting habit of stuffing used tissue paper under my pillow when i have flu years ago. then when my tissue paper runs out, i'd just grab those underneath my pillow to reuse. WAHAHAHAHAHAA..OMG!!! i can't believe i just told u THIS!!! [THIS HABIT IS SO KICKED ALREADY. so please get over it after reading] =DDDD

6) when i was younger, my nose used to bleed a lot. there was once in the middle of the night, i thought i had runny-nose, so i just used my hands to wipe off my nose. then i realised howcome it's like so watery and it kept flowing. so i wanted to go out and get tissue. i freaked out when i saw so much blood on the tissue. when my mom turned on the light. my door knob, the floor and my pillow was pretty much covered with blood. quite a bloody sight.

7) Muffy once had indigestion and he must have felt real uneasy. so he climbed onto my bed and slept next to me. the next thing i know, he puked. it was 7plus in the morning god dammit! i just grabbed a towel in my drawer, covered it and went back to sleep. i was THAT tired.

8) In MI, i once shared a toilet cubicle with every girl's worst night mare, a HUGE COCKROACH. i just couldn't be bothered lah, and what the hell is so scary about them??? they're not even slimy....and i could still remember the shocking look on some mina's faces when i came out. i so wanted to say "yes i ATE IT!!"

9) i plotted the death of this dirt sucking fish in my dad's 4 feet tank with my mom. HA HA!! cus you know why?! apparently the tank was SO clean it had nothing to feed on anymore and it started eating off the other fishes! @#$%^...
it grew SO HUGE it became a bloody sin to let it continue growing at the expense of the poor fishes. SO, [heh heh heh] we took like an hour trying to scoop it out of the tank then put it in a seperate pail and treated it to some dettol. we were quite apalled that it survived a whole 3 days, but it eventually died [of hunger i think]. SHIT lah, wasted my dettol.

10) this is quite disgusting. in my sec school days, i love eating the sour cream n onion flavour pringles. so i was happily eating and watching tv. i have this habit of licking off the sour cream and lay the chips on a piece of tissue before eating them later. i must have stacked the chips quite high already then my dad came walking out. man....the fan must have dried them all and my dad just picked one up and ate it. OMFG...my eyes widened so much i felt dizzy and the world must have been switched to slow-motion mode when i witness the piece of chip enter my dad's mouth. and you know what he said? "you buy original one ah?"
and i quickly chucked the tube of SOUR CREAM n ONION chips behind me.."YAR". i can't believe i said that. i only confessed a few months ago. =X

***TAG or COMMENT SOMETHING UNGLAM ABOUT YOURSELF LEH! WHOEVER YOU ARE!***

No comments: