Monday, November 05, 2007

FEFE the loser

you know my sister has lotsa issues...one of which is with showing care and concern for the people around her. she has huge issues with even kind gestures [I'M NOT KIDDING]. if you ever seen her before you'll get what i mean...lol.

k anyways, here goes....

FeFe: jiejie, did i tell u did i tell u??? the other day hor, i did a damn embarassing thing leh. OMG! if i tell you you sure laugh at me one. it is SO EMBARASSING LOR. i thought for once in my life i did a good deed leh...

Me: what? say lah! [and i typed away w/o looking at her]

Fefe: you know i was queueing at the 851 queue at the interchange, then i saw this blind man waiting to board the bus...then there's this Malay guy in front of me and i was thinking he sure won't help him up the bus one lor...

Me: uh huh....then?

Fefe: then since i'm 2nd in the queue then i must help him right? so when the bus came i went to help him lah....

Me: wah you SURE not?! u go help him ah??

Fefe: YARR~! and then i was like "scuse me u need my help?" hahahahhaaa...then the blind man say "oh thank u thank u" ahahahhahaa.....the he said "OH!" suddenly...wahahahahahaa...

Me: MY GOD, don't tell me he knock his head on the door?!

Fefe: WAHAHAHHAHAHhhaaa...[and she only composed herself after 30 seconds] noo...ahaha....he knocked on the bus' side mirror! i feel SO SORRY for him man....then i quickly said "sorry x 10" then he said "nevermind nevermind".

Me: [laughing uncontrollably] wah u're damn LOSER man, fefe!!!!

Fefe: [rolling around her bed laughing madly]

Me: woah Fe i pity the blind man leh...poorthing....you wana help him in the end you HAI him. wahahahhahaaa~~

hilarious. when she finally have the conscience to do nice things...LOL. she screws up...

FEFE, practice makes PERFECT. you should start with Obeying me.

wahahahahahaa....that's a nice gesture F.Y.I.

No comments: