Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm SUPPOSED to be studying

Like what my favourite jm says, we have this horrible disease.

for her, it's like she'll feel sleepy everytime she reads her notes.

for me, i have a huge issue with prioritizing my study time. the worse is when i know what is going on and am aware of how it can destroy me...OMG.

you know i always tell people i can only study at home, which is true, cus i'm not one who can tolerate noise from a buncha sec school bratz or put up with the smell of french fries when i mug. the last time i tried doing that, i think i was that exact buncha annoying sec sch bratz i talked about, who apparently set out to mug there....but end up reading the same sentence over and over again, or laughing away over don't know what...being a complete nuisance. at the end of the day when i got home, i was full with a whole stomach of fries, no knowledge nothing.

Ironically, studying at home has become a problem for me these days. i'm so convinced that i work better at home because of my past experiences, and very much because of where it got me now. but these days, i can't....which i don't know why.

i cannot understand why is it so challenging for me to sit still and concentrate for like 15 mins. for every page i read, i spend half an hour surfing the net, roll on my sister's bed [oops], or walk around the house. and then there's the hunger pangs whenever i start to mug. i spend like 10 mins figuring out what i should eat, another 10 eating, and then maybe settle to study for a short while....the bloody cycle goes on...like forever...this is damn serious.

it's times like these, when you're not supposed to be doing such stuff, that you will most likely end up doing them. i don't know, maybe it's just me. maybe it worked for me the other time cus the consequences were more intense. either way, it's not good.

sometimes i secretly wish that youtube, crunchyroll and all that video sharing websites are down so that i won't be spending time on them. HAHA. but i think people like cherine, glynis and whoever will hate me for that. then again i may end up eating more. HA HA HA...aiya whatever.

Oh anyways, a break before my next paper on thurs after tommorow. this sentence, is a very bad example of a clear and concise form of media writing. haha....

No comments: