Monday, December 24, 2007

Colorful Pixes to lift the mood!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

HAHAHAHA. ok i know, i'll try harder.... this is just another of my attempt to push myself higher up the PUKE-O-METER.



Jan reached my place earlier on sat so we wasted no time in cam whoring [right after we set up the mj table tt is...]
my tree!!! is so fugly this year.... green and green, my mom n sis' idea lor.

finally all of us! [jan, jane, me and jiayi] my triple Js.

and i forgot to remove my hairband!




the presents!!!

my gifts for the babes in custom made jars ...it's very damn obvious that i'm truly proud of my work.

they love it that much can! hohohoho..

an entire day slacking at home with my fav babe and fefe.

we literally ate and slept throughout...















korean classmates and our lovely YoonJoo Unnie aka Sungsaengnim [teacher].

congrats on her pregnancy!...and our graduation. lol! Chukaheyo!!!



JMS and i @ kbox marina. can you believe it?! JM Don has NEVER K-ed in his life. like what JM cher said, "he gave his 'virgin' time to us". HAHAHAHA. what a crude way to put it. =X














here are the two nicest pics glyn and i took together at Starbucks Cathay.

btw, my fav has always been caramel frap with whipped cream. =D

No comments: