Monday, December 24, 2007

This christmas

no...i haven't gave anyone my heart. but if i could i would. LOL.

christmas eve at home, is something new. i refuse to subject myself to incessant squeezing and foot-stepping so the best choice yet is still to chill at home. crowds and couples...just remind me of how sad and lonely i am. haha... i don't mean the friends part though...i know you know what i mean.

SO the plan was to chill....in the end i had to finish some paper work for my dad. he better get me my car soon man. finally, i figured how to use my new samsung mp3 player. the little dog dancing in the screen's super adorable can. lol. plus the player's CHILI RED. i have this thing for all things bright bloody red these days.

Sat was quite a blast with all the babes at my place. the guys...as usual....pull out last min one. we're so used to it we always have a plan B. i'm so glad they all loved the presents i gave them! i love mine too...esp the bourjois lip gloss from louise lim jiayi, and i got this really obscene looking lamp/clock from jane. HAHA.... thing is, i didnt buy much presents this year for ppl. but i bought quite a lot for myself. hohohoho... my best buy was this gold YSL lip palette for my mom. i'm so thrilled that she loves it man! it's damn classy lah... and i bought this cheek taint from Benefit for myself. it's awesome man! so damn natural... and btw, the mp3 player was from my mom. the reason i didn't get an ipod is because i hate the way it looked and the biggest reason, i HATE ITUNES.

i've been really lazy lately if you realised.

i'd rather sit and rot then blog and upload the pictures.. but then again i have lots to blog about...i'm just plain LAZY.

tomorrow's christmas...where's the chrismassy mood????????

think if i had a bf, we should be dining at mount faber's jewel box. wwwooaaaahhhh.....so ROMANTIC.

No comments: