Thursday, December 06, 2007

yes yES YES!!!

all done! YES! i cleared all the disgusting notes when i came home just now. YES! the paper wasn't as hard as i thought. YES! i'm so happy now i don't know what else to say but YES YES YES!!!!

HA HA HA HAA HA HA AHAHA AHAHAA!!! i'm gonna laugh heartily till i fall asleep tonight. a new lease of life tomorrow....YAY YAY YAY!

anyways, my day wasn't that great before 7pm. i was in quite a confused mood since morning cus i don't know whether to feel happy my exams end today or feel scared for not being prepared for it. it just plain sucks. i tried stuffing more info into my head last min but realised for every line i read i was thinking about what to add into my Xmas shopping list. hoho!

then when i was "sian-ly" trying to figure out what to wear my mummy says she's going shopping. wah lau eh......here i am going back to school to take an exam she's like celebrating in advance on my behalf. she's like meeting my aunties to shop and high tea in town lor. and i JUST HAD TO TAG ALONG cus they always eat good food. darn, in the end they just went up to food republic at Wisma to drink kopi. yes it runs in the family....we're big fans of ya kun and toast box. hai~~~ then i sped down to clementi in a cab to meet dear lili, my fellow fighter in CH2292A, while they continue shopping happily WITHOUT ME.....PUI!

here comes the exciting part, i actually felt good venting my accumulated frustrations on those f*ing clueless people. ooops, i'm sorry..but you gotta hear me out. we were going to be late cus lili's late. then the taxi queue at clementi was getting longer cus of the rain and the slow cab arrivals. so i quickly joined the queue. this 2 ****** woman [i am NOT being racist here and i won't spell out since SG is so darn uptight] came in from the front and just stood there when there's already people behind me queueing. and then followed by 3 other ****** men behind me like eyeing on the cabs coming in, TOTALLY IGNORING my no doubt SMALL BUT still SIGNIFICANT PRESENCE, plus my friend was right beside me lor.

then that two ignorant ****** women just stood in front of me as if i was transparent and tried to get into every cab that stops IN FRONT OF ME! ok NEVERMIND, though a bunch of fire's already igniting in my head....i let them board first. then this other freaking ****** man happily followed like machiam the queue only starts after 3 person. shit him lah! he was damn fast lor, i wanted to confront him, but too late he sped off. THEN this 2 other ****** man quite suay, they WANTED to copy that ARSE but before they could do that i stomped right up and shouted with my ultra PISSED AND FIERCE face "EXCUSE ME! THE QUEUE IS OVER THERE OKAY!!!" then i glared at them with my humongous eyeballs. HA HA HA. Lao niang's queue also dare to cut man... they really trying to be cute. think i'm small then can bully. the funniest part was when the two men said "i never, i never want to cut the queue....the man in front cut...we never..." in that very funny accent. lol. it was damn funny lah, but i was too pissed to laugh.

luckily another cab came and we hopped on asap, cus i think i caused quite a commotion with a string of people looking behind. i hope they won't remember my face...HAHAHAHA. but, i'd still do the same if someone cuts my queue again. LAO NIANG really hate people cutting my queue... well, unless you're a handicapped person, a pregnant woman or old until you need help walking....okay, or maybe if you're rushing to save a life or take your exam.... UNLIKELY, SO don't freaking CUT MY QUEUE.

i think i feel heroic doing stuff like that and sometimes i do think i'm kinda anal but some people really deserve to be scolded. like BAD service from people working in the SERVICE INDUSTRY. i'm not being pissy or unreasonable....if i ever come across someone like that. i will CONFIRM scold. LAO NIANG HATES BAD SERVICE too. for all the compulsory service charge i pay i demand the good service. HA HA HA.

and then, i think i'm THAT suay lah, i was sitting right underneath the BLASTING aircon in MPSH6. oh my god, luckily i wore covered shoes with socks and brought a thicker jacket. if not i'll really freeze to death. it was freaking cold lah. my nails turned purple. and it's like my feet was frozen at the end of the paper. i so wanted to rush my last few lines a few minutes before the last 15mins then SUAY enuf, i couldn't make it in time. SHIT! the moment i wrote my last full stop the invigilator (i dunno how to spell lah) said we cannot leave the hall. so i had to reluctantly put up with another 25, or if i'm luckier, 20 mins of wait....and the f*ing cold aircon blast. worse still, lili told me her table got maggots. MAGGOTS!!!! OMFG. a lot of small tiny white MAGGOTS!!!!!!! my god, what's this place? a freaking forest?! if it's me i'd rather fail the paper if they refuse to let me change seat. i wanted to check out for myself but figured i'll probably faint at the sight of the gross creatures.

and my suayness ended there, cus after the paper i took a cab down town again to meet them for dinner. dinner never tasted that good for the past 2 weeks man. lol. and the cab uncle was damn nice...cus i told him i only have 12 bucks left, he really got me there safely within my budget. it's peak hour and there's ERP so i think he's damn good..plus his attitude was GREAT. haha.... supposed to cost like 13bucks...


OH...one more thing! LAURA Lim!!!!!!! i'm SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! got 2 Dist and 2 credits!!!! YOU ARE GREAT! (i'm greatest) keep it up man!!!!

hope u enjoyed my long grandmother story =))

No comments: