Tuesday, December 04, 2007

STUCK

i'm totally stuck. i need to seriously wake up my idea.
my exams are not over till thursday yet i feel totally holidayish already.
this is damn serious. i'm busy with everything and anything but my revision.

it's like everything else comes before revision. omg. must be the Sem one curse, i do badly during sem one....heck, i need more credible excuses....besides, think i'll still ask myself the same dreadful question repeatedly even the moment before i start the test, "WHY THE HECK DID I TAKE THIS DUMB MODULE"?!
sucks to know i can only blame myself lor...@#$% not like someone forced me at gun point to take it. i ACTUALLY got up the nerve to delude myself into thinking it's fun. how fun. it's so gonna reflect in my cap. DAMN!

okay, i've got other random stuff to blog about.

like.... OH! i finally put up the christmas tree at home! on my OWN!~ YAY!! wooo~~~~~totally cool. how many people have christmas trees at home, tell me?? like a damn big live-size christmas tree?? you do? well, mine's probably nicer. HAHA! it HAS to be cus i spent the whole night putting it up MYSELF. all my sweat and time [which could've been spent not studying, but youtubing] and BLOOD! yes blood! cus the freaking tree branches scratched my legs. oh, it happens every year. just that this year, nobody helped me =( my mom actually watched me do everthing at arms-length...don't even wana help lor.

i was like : "mummy, ni mei you yao bang wo de yi si ma?"
mom: "eh zhen de mei you leh..."

...win already lor. but okay, at least she was the one who shopped and paid for the ornaments. she just enjoyed the shopping and paying part.

the pretty pictures of my pretty christmas tree will be up soon. i'm simply too lazy to upload them. yess.....i'd rather type an essay than upload them now....

NEXT, my smelly meimei, FeFe is back from Japan...feels weird when she's not around. it's like, nobody to fetch my cup for me, nobody for me to boss around, nobody for me to scream at. HAHA!! i'm such an evil elder sister. bleah~ sisters you see on tv that hug and cry together are so PASSE okay... but honestly, it's hard to maintain as a respected elder sister despite my ill-treating fefe...you can learn from me. WAHAHAHHAA...

...so, she bought me ALOT of stuff, like she bought more for me than for herself. cus [you don't need to guess] she spent all on FOOD. well... it's very typical of her. anyways, did i tell you? she spent like 4000 yen, almost all of her money at DISNEYLAND. Wah lau eh.... disneyland really has the 'magic' to make young foreigner-girls part with their money man.... the most DUH item she bought was this big winnie the pooh tree-log pillow with a detachable piglet and pooh bear. my gosh. i singled the pillow out the moment i saw her come out of the arrival gate. i was like "myymyy......so that's why she's broke."

there're pictures but again....i'm too lazy to upload them...maybe after thursday. they'll come all in the entry about my preparation to korea cus she bought me a scarf, gloves and woollen hat. korea is F*ing cold from the weather reports. i've never been to a snowing place before so i don't know what else to anticipate but plain COLDNESS. lol. but from the bulk of winter wear i bought, i think i'm pretty prepared....umm....i hope.

for now, i better try to pray hard that the paper is do-able. the last thing that can happen is not having anything to write about. after this sickenning paper, HOLIDAYS!!!!! but i'm working for my dad...........

....i'm not far from earning myself a new MINI.

No comments: