Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Xmas


lemme tell you how i spent my countdown yesterday.

actually, there's no countdown to begin with. i was watching tv in the study with fefe. haha....

the plan originally was to dine out with my parents. but my annoying cousins HAD to play mahjong on christmas eve. And of ALL places must play at MY HOUSE. just perfect. my christmas eve was totally ruined by tile-shuffling ...and my cousins' occasional vulgarity-spurts, but that's nothing surprising.

it's not hard to tell i was quite free yesterday from the 2 blog entries. hoho. what a treat for christmas..DOUBLE POSTS!! woot! not that you're really impressed by that.

fefe and i didn't even realise it was past 12 cus we were too busy blowing our noses and wiping off our tears while watching '1 litre of tears' on scv. damn. what a show to watch on christmas eve. it was SOOOOOOOOO sad ok. even cold-blooded fefe cried like there's no tomorrow. we're only short of hugging each other while we burst into tears. LOL.

i'm so sad....my 21st christmas eve was pretty shitty. hai, better luck next year i hope..with a hot guy =X k, correction, don't need to be hot. heheheee...

anyways, on christmas day, i met up with JM Don and his gf amanda and guy friend plus my JM cher. we ate at marina coffeeclub. man...their toffee coffee was damn nice lah! but a bit too sweet. we wanted to catch a movie after that but couldn't cus the queue at marina's GV was super duper insanely long. CHEY, i thought all these people will stay at home today after a night of crazy partying or party-ribbon spraying on orchard rd the night before, but apparently NO...they're quite smart too. haha~


so we settled for shopping. but i didnt get anything! lol. figured i need to restrain myself until my korea trip.
OH!!! talking about my korean trip!!! it's this saturday, 10pm flight!!!! WOOOO!!! i'm SO DAMN BLOODY EXCITED!!!

not just cus i'm going on a holiday w/o my parents but cus it's a place i really really wana go!!! and plus i can sorta speak the language which makes it a damn interesting experience!!! haha... JM cher asked if i was excited and i told her i already started packing lor...KZ to the core! but if i don't start early i won't know what i lack right? anyways, JM don's flight to Korea's 7am today!!! COOL MAN! we'll be holidaying at the same place! it'll be cooler if we get to meet there but i really don't think so. haha!
K i'll talk more about my highly anticipated trip again some other time.

Now, [after a lot of random rubbish] i'm gonna get back to the topic of my christmas. so after we shopped around for awhile i left to meet my parents, sis n cousin for dinner. we wanted to go look at cars first but it's christmas lor, so all closed...like don't need to guess right. but my dad is one of a kind lah, he won't give up until he SEEs for himself. anyways, it's sorta settled he's gonna get me a car real soon. still deciding between Nissan March or Suzuki Swift. either is fine with me so long as it's RED. lol. i suggested Mini cooper or new beetle BUT those will never happen from the way i drive now. plus, it's too extravagent for me.....for now. *pouts* agree...
we ate at Thai Village Sharksfin Restaurant, don't know if i got the name right and i don't care. all i care about is the mouth-watering sharksfin soup and the gigantic abalone on my plate. woah...first time i cannot finish my abalone, it was THAT huge. so as a filial daughter, i gave half to my daddy..who paid for the meal. WAHAHAHA!!!

At least my christmas dinner was a BLAST man...if not i think i'll cry myself to sleep at night. lol.....here are the pics, ENJOY!
Woops! caught me eating this sinful dish!
But i'm not sorry, muahahahaha~
a series of funny shots of my mummy:
(1) "see what see? your's is the same what."
(2)"OI! mine leh! you don't have meh?!"
(3) "...don't like that leh...not funny ok."

this is what i call complete concentration..
fefe: "i respect the food man."


this piece my dad's eating is MINE lor...lol.


sharksfin! i'm sorry....i know i shouldn't support the killing of sharks. who ask them to taste so damn nice??


Family photo!

my cousin; kelly and i

No comments: