Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Have you been anticipating pictures?? if you haven't and you're really unimpressed, well, THAT's JUST TOO BAD!! hahaha... i'm still gonna flood you with them anyways! ;D
It's been a "happenning" few weeks for me.
Here's why:
*** Pictures from newest to oldest***

I miss my dear ol' bestest bestest friend so much i took on the highway to meet her! I'm not using an analogy, we ARE really seperated by a long highway. So i stayed at her place for the night, mugged (i really did), and chilled the night away. it's kinda sad cus this might be the very last time we get to do this: Ton-ing & studying together cus she's graduating soon. our friendship's come a long way, not just cus of the highway....lol.
we rode in her sis' new Suzuki Swift to send her bf home at night. YES our car's the same with the same color!!!! how cool is that???
Then she fetched us to ntuc to get junk so we can survive through the night. i very cleverly did not bring my wallet. luckily jiayi has 10bucks.
but KAO, look at how puny it's value is... we only get to buy these......

i can so picture her buying candies for her kids in 7 years' time. LOL.

I absolutely have nothing to do with this.

"really not me leh..."

"not me either" - yeah riiiiight....

Okay, since i can't get her to admit her repulsive messiness, then we might as well laugh at her obscene and OVERWASHED garfield PJs.

In the morning... Fendi found a reliable and "lay-able" friend in me.
Jiayi, you can just forget about bonding with muffy. you know it will NEVER happen.AP is in our blood. lol.

..And so ended my stay with jiayi LIM.

...and OFF to my house!!!
one day is never enough cus we have a whole universe of catching up to do and tonnes of notes to read...


"don't disturb me please..."

"i'm blogging"
......
let's just cam whore. more productive.
###

DAVID TAO's CONCERT!!!
i didn't take pictures of him cus it's quite dumb since i wasn't sitting right in front and i can prolly find them online anyways. all i can say is, he never disappoints. everytime. there's nothing fancy about his costumes, or the stage for that matter...it's just 3 solid hours of pure appreciation of his music and god-given vocals. an absolute blast!

actually, we're not that far.
don't need to dye hair with all that flash.

concert starts at 8 supposedly. what do you do between the wait?
You camwhore.




###

A random Thursday in school....


Nobody looks half as pretty as Elaine snoozing in class.
i wonder where huili gets all her cheery energy from.
###
PartyWorld outing with Besty, Glyn and guest appearance by calvin who won't be appearing in any of the following pictures. HAHAHA.
Jacky besty with my teddy-bear museum badge. A classic GOOD BOY look can!
he sure melts hearts when he sings man! a lot of girls already fell for tt. luckily me and glyn damn STEADY. HAHAHAHA.

the older we get, the more cliche our poses become.
..and the worse our cam skills.
###

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.