Friday, April 18, 2008

yesterday was one of the bestest days ever.

1) it's my last official day of school for the semester

2) i get to see PJ

3) THE BEST PART - thanks to my dearest darling jm, i've got a dream come true!!!

i can't elaborate here cus if too many people read about this (i imagine), they might just be able to guess it right.

Elated as i am... i can't help but feel that all Good things will eventually come to an end. haha. like what if things don't turn out as i expected? i hate the unexpected. ....so much for great expectations, huh? they sometimes turn out just as disastrous. whatever lah, come what may... i know i'm being annoyingly rhetoric. i like =)

Anyways, The first part about good things coming to an end would be my upcoming exams. mugging. exams. mugging. you see, how interesting can it be when i can only think of 2 possible vocab for it.

Oh and i wana tell you all about my really deluded granny. Not the granny living with me, i love this granny. my deluded disgruntled and over-imaginative granny (my daddy's side) is really, REALLY pushing it too far. i know she's old, she needs all the care and attention, but she has serious issues. she keeps complaining and crying over how each and every son is no good and all... don't take care of her, give her money...when my DAD actually pays for everything and my mom always brings her to see doc and stuff. she even like cried in front of the doctor and say how her sons are all useless and uncaring with my mom around. Like what the f-?!

the first thing that comes to mind is that my mom's husband is probably one of those who does that? tsk! she does this EVERYTIME. that is why all her sons and daughters refuse to bring her to the clinic and my mom, the unwilling one (but treats her very well) has to put up with her crap. she absolutely cannot make it lor. howcome other old people don't have such high expectations??? she even like accuse my dad of being "scared" of my mom and say she control my dad too much and don't let my dad talk to her. RIght, that does it. i really cannot understand. is she suffering from some kinda illness??? i bet lor.

the truth is everyone in the family is good to her, whether or not they can make it as persons doesn't matter...but as sons and daughters i think they're good enough. but everything seem to boil down to MONEY in her eyes. never give her money means BAD CHILDREN. since when are family relations reduced to monetary terms?! and the only people responsible for the children drifting further and further is my grandparents themselves.

Firstly, my grandpa is a total trash... i have absolutely zero respect for him. i'm sorry but since when do trash command respect? okay, maybe the only reason that makes him worth the respect is maybe how he single-handedly ruined my dad's (and all his other sons') future. and that was how my dad had to depend on himself to rise from the dirt my grandpa forced him in. You think i'm rude? i don't regret that and i won't blame you cus you have no idea what crap he did and what he has become even at this old age. You know why i hate my chinese name so much?? cus he freaking gave it to me. So don't ever tell me it sounds nice. I know i can always change it but because i love my dad and i don't want to disappoint him, i'm keeping it.

Then comes my grandma...i really respect her cus when my arse of a grandpa forced my dad to quit school to work so he can use the money to gamble, my grandma refused. my dad is brilliant. he could have become somebody really remarkable if not for a lousy parent. but now, i don't know what came over her...all the insecurities and all... is it because as people age they think of themselves as loveless and vulnerable? beats me. but i really don't like what's going on now. My dad is extremely affected by how my grandma hounds him about his other useless siblings and all the false accusations of my mom. She even adopted some kinda "acting" skill where she can force tears almost immediately. how perfect.

just a few nights back she called to complain again and started all her nonsense. i've never EVER heard my dad this angry and frustrated talking to my grandma before. he almost almost burst like an over inflated balloon can. i'm not exagerating. i hate this man. like what else does she want?! give money not enough...show concern not enough....then what?!?!??! we can't be there 24/7 right??? Oh but she don't just want ANYONE, she wants my dad to always always care for her. hello, my dad needs to work if not where does all the money come from??

the only reason all her children refuse to care for her is because of the way she behaves. nothing is good enough, nobody is ever good enough. her whole heart is full of resentment and hatred towards almost everyone. she don't need attention..she needs a psychiatrist. period.

i can actually still go on about my family but it'll bore you and only frustrates me even more.

anyways, my parents are going Houston for a rig exhibition in 2 weeks. man....i can so anticipate a few weeks of bad food and home delivery. If it's not for my exams, i'd be flying with them as well...SHIT! Oh, and i gotta babysit my overgrown baby sister who happens to be not very appreciative. HAHAHAHAHAAA... just how great is that?


No comments: