Friday, April 11, 2008

Minnie was traumatized by the ugly fugly old frog

***Vulgarities in content, my apologies***
...and i was so weak.

instead of shouting right back at that son of a ___TAXI driver. man i really wonder what ridden me off my reasoning abilities all of a sudden.

all i could say is, i was too shocked, too traumatised too SUAY. yes SUAY is the exact word for it...for me.

first this Bugger KFC delivery rider ripped the right side cover of my side mirror and didn't bother to stop and check what damage he has caused. i was so absilutely disgusted i stomped all the way to the KFC at anchor point to confront its manager. luckily she was sympathetic and concerned enough. i must be so pissed that i didn't shift my gear properly..causing my SECOND accident.

FUCKED up.

when everything's settled i stomped back to my car and tried to fit the cover back. luckily it DID. then i drove off. i MUST BE SOOOOOOOOO crazily pissed [i emphasize again] because what the fuck, it's a new car, i was clearly not at fault, that hell of a biker had no freaking balancing skills and i'm pretty convinced that he is fucking deluded because he actually thought he could squeeze through that gap between my car and the next.

GUESS what, i think he failed math! i failed my math too but at least my judgement is not skewed.

Anyways, the highlight of my suayness is actually the part where i did that U-turn, and reached the road junction. suddenly i don't know why, maybe some higher power in heaven wanted to punish me for having the luxury of driving to tuition. ok, fuck that. my car suddenly stalled. like hello, it's an auto car...and i have absolutely no idea what went wrong. it just stopped. it STOPPED!@!! i cant move on green but as soon as i realised i cannot move, i turned on my hazard lights.

of course i panicked!!!!!!! i'm not trained to handle vehicle crisis okay! and how the heck am i supposed to anticipate that my car will suddenly decide to die on me. i was anxiously trying every possible way to restart my car when that fucking taxi crashed into me like machiam my car ass got magnet.

Mind you:

firstly, i did not jam break.
secondly, he could've noticed that something is wrong with my car
thirdly, he must be freaking color-blind to not have noticed my hazard lights.

Finally, HE FUCKING DEMANDED ME TO COMPENSATE HIM WHEN HE OBVIOUSLY CRASHED INTO ME AND SCOLDED ME NON STOP.

one thing i really gotta admit. i was really, totally, inexcusably WEAK. i was quite shocked and disgusted by myself too. i didn't see that coming. instead of fighting back i just sat in my car dumbstruck and let him scold. you must be wondering why. HELL, i myself cannot understand too. i guess i was just simply TRAUMATIZED. i know i shouldn't be but i am.

of cus i didn't pay him a cent. i said i have no money....my god, i just feel like slapping myself a billion times everytime i think about it. like it's the silliest thing to say. and i was so frustrated i cried. i was crying because i felt helpless, and also because i didn't expect myself to be so weak and SUAY...but it sorta worked cus the damned taxi uncle backed off when he saw me cracking up. HAHA.

anyways, just so you know, i wasn't proud of it. and as if it's not frustrating enough, my car was able to start as soon as the taxi left. FUCKED UP to the core.

so i called my dad, crying like a mad woman.....i've never cried that hard for awhile....and sobbing over sad movies don't count. then i needed to talk to someone so badly because i don't know what came over me i totally felt like a huge failure and disappointment first time in 21 years. omg.

and i tried calling people. luckily boy jm was there. i think i kinda freaked him out cus i was still quite unstable, and yes, still crying away....i must have sounded really impossible but i couldn't help it. thanks boy jm, i really appreciated it. i felt calmer afterwards.

then when i reached thompson plaza i called jiayi while waiting for my dad. i stopped crying at first but when i heard her voice i sort of cracked up again. how embarrassing, but i figured i've done more embarrasing things in front of her so it's okay.

all i can say is...it was a fucking cocked-up day. luckily i TOOK DOWN his carplate number. the only correct move i made. heh heh heh. my dad helped me lodge a complaint to c*mfort about that asshole cabby. he sort of blew it up a bit saying "my daughter was so distraught and extremely traumatized by the taxi driver that she's crying non stop....", nice one daddy. =D that F*king cabby should be so lucky my dad wasn't there with me cus he could've flattened his nose or something.

at the end of the day, i learnt my lesson: i better force myself to be stronger...if not i'd better find a boyfriend...what to do, i'm so weak. LOL.




that was a joke.

No comments: