Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Minnie sips brocolli broth in weddingbells cottage

Wedding dinner @ Grand Copthorne Hotel
cam whoring in the car part One:
"when the car is motionless"
Cam whoring in the car part Two:
"When the car moves..."

Don't this just looks like Graduation night?
My favourite cousins: Caiying, ziying, fefe, me, georgia

This definitely looks like Grad night...


My Favourite boy-cousins: Kanny & Roger (His friggin outfit is from BOSS and it costs a friggin 500bucks just for the frigging top with tie. wth~)


Both fefe and my dress costs a total of less than 100 bucks....like can you tell? LOL.

The gorgeous, camera-friendly Georgia and my ever awkward sister

My beloved mommy who just looks like one of us

Now this is interesting. While the couple cuts their cake the curtains behind them just opened up slowly revealing a very magnificent fairytale garden behind the glass. It's pretty awesome for a conventional weddingdinner.

No comments: