Thursday, April 24, 2008

it's 2:34...i'm feeling drowsy.

today was far more eventful than i thought...i thought i'd just rot in my bed but i figured i may get bad karma so i forced myself awake at 11.56, almost 3 hours of snoozing before i finally sprung into my senses.

My motivation: my hell of a scary mummy who may come home anytime from the market.

yes i know, at this age, i shouldn't be scared but it's always been in my imagination that she'll forever be ready with a cane somewhere waiting to jump at me when i screw up.

So anyways, i woke up, brushed my teeth and paced around the house to think of something to do (studies at the back of my head, never in front). i walked to the kitchen to find NOTHING to eat. what a great start. okay, maybe i'll go find something to drink (studying still not in my agenda).

Oh, i found Dutch Lady Chocolate milk! YAYness~ grabbed one packet and sat down on the sofa. as i sucked at the straw i was starring into space. studying still very much not in the picture.

then i spent a good few minutes contemplating what to do. should i watch tv? no. should i go online? no. should i prepare for tuition? no, too early. okay pretty much nothing i can except for STUDYING. great. perfect. so for the rest of the week i'm gonna wake up every morning going through the same routine.

Just as i thought i'm this near to mental decomposition, my "annoymous" friend made me feel a hell lot better. she say cannot name her so i should not to maintain her honour. LOL. anyways, you know what she said before she hung up the phone??

something uber ultra hilarious.

we were exchanging details of our mundane life when she told me what a gross person she had been these past few days instead of studying cus she actually did nothing but listened to the radio for like the longest time in her life (Okay a bit exagerated cus i can't rem how long...just VERY long) while staring into space. okay, this is not the grossest part. the GROSSEST of all should be her REALIZATION of how unproductive she was.

you think this is very normal right? what is abnormal is what she decided to do to be more "productive". i won't ask you to guess cus you will not only NEVER EVER get it right, you will also have problems coming to terms with it.

SHE FREAKING WENT TO PLUCK HER LEG HAIR STRAND BY STRAND.
very original.
Anyways, that was not the highlight of my day though i could laugh myself to sleep for eternity at the thought of her sillyness. hahahahaa.
i actually CONTINUED to mug at night till i began blogging..like now. i'm so proud of myself man. i found a new study corner that is SO MUCH MORE conducive. i've been camping at every corner of my house trying to find the RIGHT spot to mug like a rejected kid. Now i found it.
Yeogisor jinja choaheyo!
Oh, and i watched "virgin snow" during my break. hehehehehe! by now, if you have not turned on your speakers, you would've already missed quite a bit of the VERY VERY NICE song from the movie's soundtrack. let's all celebrate the invention of the rewind button....
this is your que, go listen to it!
omfg! it's 3:01am now.

No comments: