Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bon Voyage, smelly Jiayi~

jiayi beloved will be leaving for aussie (darwin) on wednesday for the project. sigh... how i really wish i am in the company already so that we can go on business trips together...

i really wana talk about her joining my dad's coy cus i'm so proud of it!!! haha. my BEST friend's working for my DAD. how's that?? i know many will be skeptical about it but i beg to differ. in fact WE beg to differ.... there's a lot of considerations and mental debate going on before this final final decision cus of the potential complications that may result from this but at the end of the day, TA-DA. it's proven to be a VERY GOOD OPTION for both sides.

Of cus i will look out for my BESTEST friend as well as my own DAD. i want a win-win, and so do they.... it's a harsh world and i will not just recommend ANYONE. our friendship is TRIALED & TESTED for this and the last thing i wana do is to jeopardize my dad's hard work and efforts. but may i say i envision so much potential and passion in jiayi (you must be beaming when you read this) i have to scoop her in. call me selfish, but i want the best of both worlds. haha, my best friend and her expertise!!! heehee~~~

i hope you agree, jiayi... and i wana thank you so much for seeing what others don't in the business and for putting up with whatever obstacles you're facing now (and of cus, my uber naggy-dad). But i assure you, the things you'll take away from this job is gonna be so much more. it's not easy, in fact, nothing is. wait for me a lil longer and i can join you in this "battle" okay???? anyways, good things are worth the wait (aka ME). LOL.

so for whatever comes for you and our frienship, we'll brave through it together!

Take ultra lotsa care in Darwin! (the most boring part of Australia) hahahahahhahahaaaa....

No comments: