Monday, September 08, 2008

WARNING: pictures infested post!

can anybody tell me how to spend my weekends more excitingly without having to spend any money???? cus you know the story, i am damn broke. Broke is like the new black or something. everyone's broke. but you know it's a fact and no joke when i announce this so, be my friend =) stop inviting me to hangout and pricey places will you?? unless u wana treat me lah. LOL. i'll be more than glad to oblige! heeeeeee~

Just side track abit - my new tuition kids are so brainy they scare me. what do they feed on? encyclopedias????? i don't know but if i ever wana come close to impressing them with my knowledge i should start communicating with them using soci-terms. HAHAHHAA. i know i'm being mean and childish but i was totally stunned when they asked me 'do you know lincoln freed the slaves in america'? OF CUS I, uh, can't remember lah! but hell i will never forget the guy who wrote the U.S. declaration - THOMAS JEFFERSON. do you know??????

anyways, was hanging out with JM cher at Jurong point on sat to support the 12lotus soundtrack and movie promos. then went cityhall to meet some people whom are gonna be featured in the rest of the post.

Presenting to you....


THE CAM-WHORE-CLAN

Nigel the CEO
Boon Hwee
David
Michelle
Janice
Me of cus..
..and AMY chan
together, we make the CAM WHORE CLAN
Series One:
Long bean and tao gey


Series Two:
Cam-ready!










Series three:
Sexy backs



Series Four:
Random



That's all folks!

No comments: