Friday, September 05, 2008

omg it's already week 4. why do i feel like it's still the 2nd week?

and omg i'm so guilty of already skipping 3 of my Soci of pop culture lectures. yeah i know, my behaviour is quite ultra disgusting for a final year student in nus but aiya... i have my excuses. notice the word EXCUSES. ahahahahahaaa...

but luckily for me, unlike poor ol' gerald who's stuck in daejeon (some really ulu part of korea) and apparently suffering from chronic boredom, i am still lucky enough to have at least one happening event per week. for instance, i just met up with my 'Brothers' on wednesday!!!

we watched "my sassy girl" - the ang mor version which is not too bad. gets a bit draggy in the middle but still watchable. the biggest take-home from the movie is not the movie but the "he's just not that into you" trailer before it started. HAHA. i'm so gonna watch that man! it's so my type! haha..

then after that we went for dinner and then headed to Carrefour to do some "grocery" shopping before we chilled at somewhere nice near Seletar country club. i can only say nothing beats 'brotherhood therapy'. we took lotsa photos but my arse of a hp has problems with connection. this is the same damn issue i had with motorola. so don't make me hate you, sony! i f-ing hate it when i encounter probs with device-pairing. never fails to piss me off BIGTIME.

anyways i sent my dad off at T3 yesterday, together with my mum and sis. he'll be in Australia for a week while i enjoy my freedom. lol. and may i proclaim something to you.... I HAVEN'T BEEN SHOPPING FOR 3 weeks!!!!

but that's not the point. the point is i feel really empty i don't know why. maybe i do but i don't wana sound desperate. haha....... i don't know, i hate updating for the sake of it cus i'll start sounding quite incoherent and boring like NOW.

ok i shall stop. till i have more interesting stuff to blog about.................

No comments: