Thursday, September 18, 2008

Now that i have the Time and my mid terms are over, i wana blog a bout something i like. heehee. If you're a Korean Variety Fan you'll not NOT know about this interesting series called "We Got Married". It's already in its 25th episode (and counting)... This is like some sort of "reality tv" that revolves around 4 pseudo-couples made up of a combi of celebrities.


Top: So Inyoung & Crown J
Middle: Andy & Solbi
Bottom: Shinae & Alex


Maybe it's cus my humour level really not very high like what girl-jm always say, that's why i'm quite entertained by all the couples' antics. but i think what draws me most to this series is that it keeps me thinking about what kinda husband i wana look for in future. So DUH right? like i'm not even close to having a boyfriend and here i am fantasizing about the man that i'm gonna spend the rest of my life with (less my own dad).


But may i emphasize that i LUUURRVVVEEEE to fantasize. it's free, boundless and HARMLESS. HAHAHHAAA... honestly, looking at the husbands from the show, really makes me wonder of i'll be lucky enough to get either of them in reality. though my daddy always likes to crush my idealized thoughts about this beautiful world, i still very much like to believe that somehow......i'll be able to land myself in ther arms of.........................................................


ANDY!!!!!




he should so be crowned the "HUSBAND OF YOUR DREAMS" lor.

i mean, what kind of a husband cooks and is so gentle, a bit of 'da nan ren' and yet so damn irresistably CUTE??!!


i know a bit unrealistic lah, but i'd DO ANYTHING to have a husband like that lor. if it's just TV then Oh how i wish i'd be thrown into the tv with him for eternity. HAHAHHAHAHA. he can make kimchi for me and i can just watch him make, like a gundu-lovesick-lil-woman. lol. it's okay, my 15 years of education can ferment with the Kimchis I DON'T CARE. you must be thinking how freaking insane can i get over a boy like that but honestly, who don't want such a man in their lives????? hello? you don't want? you must be crazy. or you must be a straight man. hahaha.




Oh and how i love watching Solbi demand kisses from him which he gamely obliges everytime, though with a lil tinge of shyness (which i find so darn cute).


-JEALOUS- i want KISSes from him too~~!!!

if you realise, he's not very cute, so you see, i'm not that shallow. and it's hard to explain why i'm so besotted with a guy like him (less the fact that he's a celeb and from SHINWA), just f.y.i, i think he absolutely can't sing. lol. if can he then you'll find me a Shinwa convert but thankfully, NO. haha. aiyah, the bottom line is, you gotta watch yourself to understand.


and please hor, one of the reasons i like this Andy so much is not remotely close to his name okay, so please kill all your speculations. thank you.


Oh i didn't mention much about the other "husbands" cus i feel that Alex is too good to be true and overly dramatic. like he can only be found in k-dramas, so kinda unrealistic to me. as for Crown J, i think i'd love to date him or have him as a Boyfriend or something cus he'll buy me lotsa new shoes!!! haha. he can't cook, can't sing, too image-conscious and a bit too Angmo for my liking. So in ESSENCE, i still love homely-boy ANDY!!!!!!

But i know reality's not all rosey. i'll probably end up with a substandard guy cus i'm also substandard. AHAHAHAHAHHAA.


a final shout-out:
ANDY OPPA SARANGHAE!!!

Oh just let me swim in my pool of fantasy~

No comments: