Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm kinda fucking pissed cus of a lot of things plus my own PMS.

but meeting up with the babes really did lighten my mood a lot, also cus i bought a new pair of skinnies and a top from ZARA's TRF. retail theraphy works, but not wonders sometimes....

.... cus it's back to my dreadful history essay that i so procrastinated. i cannot comprehend the extent of SIANISM in writing a History essay. it's not ANY other essay, it's a farking HISTORY essay for crying out loud. i love my lecturer and tutor without a doubt but i TMD-hate writing it.

aiya, all in all you only need to know the gist of this entry is i'm freaking angsty and moody and i don't even know why i wana blog this kinda stewpid rant-some post. Oh may i add that i have no FARKING time to study for my advertising strategy mid term exam.

I'm starting to really hate school i don't know why. really hate. really really hate.




***
i wana talk about happier stuff... JANE IS SUCH A SWEETHEART. she bought me really nice bdae presents (a body mist and a body cream from Victoria's Secret & mascara from Benefit!)... though belated but i totally love and appreciate them! THANK YOU BABE!!!!! muackies!!! and JIAYI LIM also bought me an ALDO watch that absolutely suites me. i love her to bits as well....
even if they don't i will still love them with all my HEART just that i won't always show..... hahaha....
i will upload the photos to show u all!!! ENVY ME!!!
SHIT i still feel a bit F-ed up somehow.
very well. i'm gonna survive this. even if i have to kill someone.

No comments: