Thursday, March 12, 2009

Muffy got Jabbed & Rotten Banana

Firstly, this is for YY (By request)....


This is when i just permed it.
It Looks more CUI now. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...


Brought Muffy the lil terror to Mt Pleasant Animal Hospital at Whitley today. Guess what, as expected, he didn't dare make a sound once we reached there. gutless boy. haha. but luckily he is gutless, if not i'll be in trouble. This is like his 3rd vaccination in 5 years...not that i don't care about his welfare ok, it's my mom who stopped me from bringing him for check-ups cus she couldnt bear to see him suffer. But after all the stories i heard of my friends' ailing dogs, i better let him suffer a bit for good. lol. At first i thought he was gonna bite the fingers off the vet but he didn't even make a fuss about it. poor boy, breaks my heart but still... WE HAVE TO JAB YOU FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. tsk tsk tsk... he'll come to thank me one day. Maybe the vet was too cutsey-looking. Back home he puked like 3 times. I wonder it's the jab or my mum's driving =X he looked so stoney i cannot help laughing, so adorable. haha. i know i'm evil but it's not often u get to see him in slow-mo considering he's hyperactive. The vet says he's gonna be in this state for a few days.....OH! and i bought a pair of rubber toothbrush for him! he has NEVER had his teeth brushed since he was born. How's that??

And eeew eeew EEEW... as i am typing now my dad just realised he had a banana in his suitcase since 3245678 years ago. The stench is so bad you won't believe it. a BANANA?!?!?! in his SUITCASE?!?!?!?! My mom and i took turns to condemn him...OMFG. the rotten-smell is still in my nose and i'm about to drink my glass of milk....with that smell.....still in MY NOSE!
EEEEEW to the MAXIMUM.

A shout-out to JM and Da Nai: Remember to do your FXE hor. DO everyday for half an hour and we can surpass Nai Zun in no time!


No comments: