Sunday, March 15, 2009

SAT & SUN

i watched "COMING SOON" yesterday at MIDNIGHT with kent, amy and nigel. Amy kinda "conned" us into it lah cus i didn't really know what kinda show it was until we watched it. I thought it's not gonna be so bad but OMFG. so wrong!!!! The Thai director has a knack for attacking you with consecutive blows of visual obscenity. SO DAMN BEI BI!!!!!! This is like the second time i screamed in a horror flick can. SO much for covering my ears....it didn't work that well for me this time man. @#$%

Before that, went out with my parents and fefe in the day to confrim the furnitures at parkmall and furniture mall. Shopping is SO TIRING for once.... but i'm really really pleased with the furniture in my room =)))))))) Got them all from Ecolinks http://www.ecolinks.com.sg/Palais.html I got a whole set of similar designs for the bed frame, side table, lamp and the dresser. Can't wait to see my room!!!!!

and before before that, we went to the new house again to check on the renovations. I gotta say we really have a great designer. he's damn good at organising everything and helped us with furniture shopping as well... damn responsible. but anyways, i kinda pity our new neighbours. cus it's gonna be another month and a half of noise pollution until we shift it. I hope they don't hate us. HAHAHAHAHAA... i hope they survive it well.... WAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....

At night i met up with JM and Huili for dinner. We had a happy time but we ate crappy food at Breeks. eeew eeew to the food... really unsatisfying to the maximum. we talked about our pop culture project (yuck), boys, life and our GRADUATION TRIP!!!!! Until now, it's still undecided between Australia and New zealand but Jm's not very thrilled with the idea of rotting on green grass every day. But huili and i are quite excited about waking up to freshly squeezed cow milk leh... bungy jump??? white water rafting??? COOLNESS. sigh, before we can get all hyper about it, we gotta nail the damn project. Mighty Fark. Oh and we tried to find that pseudo-tranny-self-proclaimed-J.LO at orchard road....but she didn't appear. we walked TWICE LOR!!! lol huili and i were so determined to show cherine how fugly and yucky she looked. that's our version of entertainment on a saturday night for you =D

and then Kent they all came to fetch me for the asshole movie.

TODAY: supposed to go IT show with my parents but my sis and i woke up late. my parents are so sweet to let us sleep some more... i slept at like 3am the night before, F.Y.I. and i didn;t wash my hair. very ?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? right? like mathilda lau shu yi actually didn't wash her hair and sleep on her own bed?! i'm not about to change my rules, don't worry. Haha. i wrapped my hair up in a towel so they won't come into contact with any of my pillow and bolster. I'm brilliant am i??

In the end fefe and i drove to cityhall to meet them. of cus we did all we could to avoid the swamp at the IT fair. i hate crowds. we had a nice lunch at kenny rogers and spent the rest of the afternoon with our parents in Harvey norman's home theatre system room. the promoter played Elva's concert DVD...Thankfully. but i still felt like sleeping. i actually fell asleep outside on the couch in front of a display LCD tv...IN PUBLIC. lol.

like i said, SHOPPING IS INDEED TIRING!!!!!!

Oh! i just bought the Harajuku "lil'Angel" perfume by Gwen Stefani for Huili's 21st birthday LAST YEAR. OMG. my bad, our bad (me n cherine). I hope huili will love it cus i LOVE IT!!!!!

No comments: