Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This week's quite eventful actually. Lotsa "exciting" stuff happened (I hope you get the pun).

I know i threatened jiayi and Fefe not to breathe an air about it but i figured i should share anyways. Top of the list for all that excitement is my car's door flinging wide open when i initiated a left turn at Penjuru. It's really FUNNY now and i may be laughing about it but i nearly got someone killed should there be a motorbike rider behind me. But the hilarious part was the way we all reacted when it happened. jiayi was like 'WWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!", pointing hysterically at my door while i did a death-defying stunt by stretching right out for it in an equally comical+hysterical manner. My sister, seated at the back laughed uncontrollably at everything.

SO, Thank God nothing happened to anyone and my car's still intact.

We drove to Orchard for our weekly Dinner cum Bonding sessions and Fefe treated us to Crystal Jade cus of her magnificent results. OH, talking about her reseults. I have to repeat this a gazillion times until i'm Shiok about my SMARTY PANTS sister....


She got a Wooping
6 As for her A'levels
And for that, we'll be able to upgrade my "little White" to a neat Mini Cooper by the end of the year. Kudos to you my sista! I'm getting a taste of all the great things in life thanks to you. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
OKay so that's monday.
On Tuesday, i skipped the darn disgusting NM3225 lecture again. OMFG, i just realised i don't even remember the module code cus it's so freakin' retarded to me. but i gotta say, the lecturer's nice, but niceness isn't quite a credible motivation for my attendance. But HOW? never go lecture how to take exam? hoho, Thank goodness i have Chow Poh Si...
(Roughly.....)
Me: So, am i an asshole if i ask to copy your notes
Posi: Yes, quite but i will still let you copy...
Posi: Because I LOVE YOU
Me: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posi, you are so going to get a nice pressie for Xmas. =D
haha....aaawww, what is school without family like Posi... and Cherine....and Huili........... and posi and cherine and huili. LOL.
Met up with Keith, Cornelius, Penghui, Nigel, Elijah, Ah Boon and Kent for dinner before Keith leaves for Germany again on Friday. Supposed to play paintball but in the end not enough people so we eneded up eating at PS. Their conversations never fail to fascinate me. Especially with Elijah's theory of Gambling... Totally hilarious.
Wednesday: I have a confession. I think Gerald messaged me after midnight to remind me to wake him up this morning. it's either i deleted the message in my unconscious sleepy-state, or i took it as a dream. i blatantly ignored the issue...and i guess he didn't wake up for the 8am lecture. HA HA HA. See, this is why i don't prefer to switch on my phone when i sleep.
I'm gonna bring Muffy to the vet tmr for a check-up. I hope he won't freak out. LOL.

No comments: