Thursday, March 19, 2009

Swimming in my own private lil joy

I wonder what it feels like to be secretly liked by someone. Of cus i'll never know because it's a secret right? RIGHT.

He must be so lucky. Though i'm nothing fabulous, gorgeous or whatever. Not even that smart. But it doesn't matter cus he don't have to know now. Maybe in a few years' time...when the feelings' gone, when i finally found someone else to plant my attention on...when i eventually become someone outstanding....Maybe by then i'll seem possible, or at least be an option. haha...

Until then, there's nothing i wana spoil nor change. Right now as i'm typing, he came online.. but i'll never find a need to start a conversation cus being here, having the slightest acknowledgment that he's withing reach is my biggest, most satisfying consolation.

I'm looking forward to the very few fridays that's left. Though he don't see me... haha. it's so funny sometimes knowing how stupid it is to just look and don't do a thing. we are friends but the ghost in me just spoils everything if you get what i mean.

Me and my school-girl crush...sigh. whatever you call it, it's just gonna last for another month or two, and then it fades, sadly. i should write a story about it or something. just one day, i will let him know. I hope he'll be flattered, that's the least i expect.

My Plain John: thank you for beong my private pool of joy =)

No comments: