Thursday, August 06, 2009

Brands go BIG

in HongKONG


If you're big on BRANDS, then you'll probably appreciate the feast of visual flamboyance on Canton Rd in Kowloon.
staying in a hotel right above this sinful thread isn't exactly a perfect idea though.


but lucky for me, i don't have a deep pocket. thank god.
Yes, even a mere look at the flagship stores is gonna send you flying. whether or not you can afford is another story lah.




This is DISNEY LAND for women.













They just have a way with making their stores look like an exquisite eyesore.

my ALL-TIME fave to date:
CHANEL
that's my mom...drawn-in in agreement. :)
She bought herself a classic (which i picked out) for her birthday gift.




..and this, should be my ultimate goal




more on my HK 2009 trip in upcoming posts :)

No comments: