Monday, August 17, 2009

but I don't think.

By the way...


Thanks for the responses on the dresses. According to my cousin, ION Orchard has a huge BEBE outlet that's openning soon. I shall wait and see :)


I recently discovered a very annoying thing about myself.

I tend to not complete my sentence when i speak. And after paying attention to this problem, i realised it's cus my string of thoughts get cut-off halfway while talking. EEEW. either that or i talk faster than i think OR i don't feel the need to. haha.

Please KILL your assumption that i don't THINK before i speak ok... it's absolutely NOT TRUE. Just that these days i tend to respond abit too quickly....like right after i concieve a thought but it's not a very well developed one. LOL.


Lemme give you an example:

fefe asked me a question about something in the care once (i can't remember what). So immediately after she commented i said "but i don't think" and ended right there. so she waited for awhile until i showed no signs of further comment, LAUGHED OUT LOUD and repeated "hahahaha.... i don't think HAHAHAHA". So i laughed too cus i realised i didn't complete my sentence assuming she got what i meant.

it's kinda embarassing cus it's quite common with me these days. i don't know WHY but i think i'll try to give a lenghtier thought about what i'm gonna say in future before blurting out incomplete sentences. it's just plain funny.



Neat, huh? My desk.

No comments: