Wednesday, August 19, 2009

NEVER be too close

Some people... i can never get close to.

You will know it when you see one. even much as you wana try, find things in common, make effort for conversation....whatever shit, it just doesn't work. cus this person is plain questionable. then you start to have reservations.

So, i am proposing i should just leave it as that. status quo. I do not wish to be taken as an overzealous bitch or whatever. FYI, i don't enjoy being one.

And even as i'm opting to be neutral, I WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE RESERVATIONS.

You know, i hate it when people hide things from me. Like they don't think i should know for whatever fuck of a reason when i've been involved ALL THESE WHILE. I also kinda fucking hate the fact that people find that they CANNOT tell me things, OR i eventually get to find out things i'm supposed to know from someone else. Why? i don't have the capacity to understand and empathize is it??? Am i too spoilt to understand you because i live in a big house and have my own car??????? that's plain bullshit. i may not be the best at defending gossips, or whatsover but i do exercise discretion.


FINALLY, IF I EVER FIND OUT ANYONE SAYS ONE THING TO ME AND ANOTHER TO SOMEONE ELSE. YOU CAN FUCKING FORGET ABOUT ME TRUSTING YOU EVER AGAIN AS A PERSON BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST NOT WORTH IT.

THE BEST PART IS I'LL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER KNOW.

let's play your favourite game. This is hypocrisy for you.

No comments: