Wednesday, August 12, 2009


I was on the road to work today when i met this major dick-head P-plate driver. It's not that i don't give chances or i've never been on probation myself.... but he nearly caused an ACCIDENT?! apparently he left his brains at home or something when he cut right out from the filter lane onto the main road i was driving on. WTF?! I swerve out to the right to avoid him and THANK GOODNESS there weren't any cars on the right. I took a glance at his sorry face and he seemed relatively unaware of what just happened. and he looked like a BOY undergoing puberty.
!
!
!
!
!



FUCK YOU AMATEUR SHIT!


you drive like a wussy. how's that?! i hope that just hurt you under-developed ego.


i could've been hospitalised if not for ur hell of a kopi-license.




















.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

takes

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



a

.

.

.

.

.

.

..











gazillion

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..











deep

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.













breadths

.

.

.

.

.

.


























On a more composed note...



i'm beginning to stick post-its everywhere in office to remind myself not to touch my face with my germified hands. GERMS ARE EVERYWHERE you know??? and they cause zits!!!!

and i read somewhere that for acne-prone skin like mine, we should opt for facial products that consist of ingredients like Salicylic Acid and Benzoyl Peroxide. OR you can just affectionately refer as Acne-terminoxide. LOL.

I think i'm gonna just set aside my whitening regime and stick to AC-stermination for the time being. It's annoying me like there's no tomorrow. especially when i'm havinf PMS. the breakouts seem to double-up. YIKES.

SO i was saying i've read that besides keeping your hands off your face, you should also prevent sleeping sideways (where your face comes into contact with pillows or whatsover). i'm beginning to suspect if it's my thousand-year-old lil pillow's fault. see, i have to sniff it before i fall aslp at night (i will excuse your disgusted expression)... so i'm trying to substitute it with a new pillow i bought from IKEA yesterday. i hope it works...but i'll still keep my lil pillow with me...just minus the sniffing part. I'm sentimental, so DON'T JUDGE!

Oh! and one more tip - Use a non-oil based moisturizer!! Oily skin needs to be moisterized too... much as laymen don't believe it. there are dry-but-oily skin types... very common in SG. something like mine.

Also,
you might want to meet DOONG DOONG, my gundu-looking monkey.


ummmm, lemme see what else....

Oh yar, i do not wish to elaborate on the "i saw him" issue cus i already told some of you over the phone or msn. and dwelling on it here is gonna send me spiralling into an emo-fit again so... i hope for the last time, that i will truly get over it already...though i'm still quite confused.



Mega-sigh








No comments: