Friday, August 28, 2009

T.G.I.F NOT

i really think my bed is too big. So much that i tend to roll around too violently at night. and my right arm is aching like mad since morning.

what the hell.

apart from the constant dry eyes-syndrome i have ever since the lasik surgery, i'm having problems waking up in the morning cus there's simply nothing much worth looking forward to on a working day.

Today, my annoyingly smiley-yellow alarm clock went off at 7.40am. that dumb tune is still ringing in my ear....to think i actually found it cheery before i bought it months ago. Now i feel like smashing it badly. But i ended up hugging it in bed the next 20mins, contemplating to fake an excuse for a day off. Money is more important.

So i stood up beside my bed, only to find muffy lying on his back, in his comfy little sissy-bed, like a human sprawled with arms and legs wide open. for a moment, i wanted to trade my day for his.

I noticed my blue socks lying on the floor, one far apart from the other.

Then i remembered.

OH.


I fell last night.


i was heading for the toilet in the middle of the night, wearing my socks. I must be so zonked out i slipped and fell on my right side. Right, that explains the pain. So i took off that damned pair of socks in a fit and threw them on the ground. and went back to sleep thinking it was just a dream.


and then the rolling around the bed started....




and so explains the pain in the morning. and MY SHITTY HELL OF A FRIDAY!



on a seperate note, though:


HAPPY GRADUATION DAY to GLYNIS!!!!

No comments: