Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Elva is cool.
*photo from yahoo news
Gem-studded Earphones?
UlTRA COOL.

  • HOT & NEW songs to be updated into my karaoke system. (major YAYness)

  • HAPPENING WEEKEND - Friday Late Night Karaoke with Glyn, Jacky & Collin/ Saturday Dance +Birthday celebration for Nai Zun @ Dan Ryan's (my new fave, kudos to Jiayi my love)/ Sunday TBA

  • SHOPPING ITCH can only be cured with therapy. This month, COSMETICS!!!! followed by clothes, shoes, accessories.

  • MOVIE DATES are welcome on weekday nights. Let's watch: Year One/Time Traveller's Wife/The Ugly Truth

  • TRIED AND TRYING to be a sugar-coated friend for the one-and-only-Bestest friend.

  • NEW CODE OF CONDUCT - Be nice. Whine less. Complain less. Appreciate more. Let it Go.

  •  NEVER TIRED of hanging out with my parents. Love my folks.

  • BOILING POINT this week: "Obligated" Inconvenience.

  • FATTEST PAYCHECK in occ to date.

  • RUNNING OUT of excuses to NOT go for work.

No comments: