Monday, September 28, 2009

Unforgiving.......

This has gotta be one of those suay days of mine.

I saw an irksome person who reminds me of her even more IRKSOME other half who also happens to be a PSYCHO with multiple other names that are along the line of curse-words.

I'm not afraid to say that she used to be my cousin but not now because as much as i'm objective and sentimental, i feel pretty ashamed of her husband's existence. So much so that i can overtly proclaim that sometimes, though not often, relatives are just relative.

If you ask me to think of those happy times we had togther and the times where everyone is happy with everyone.... and just forget about whatever happened..... Then may i ask what went through their corrupted minds the same time they decide to turn against us? Were they possessed? unlikely. Then i suppose it's pretty fair, after going through a tumultous turn of events, that we opt out of this warped relation.

So because i don't want to be disgusted at myself for doing something i don't believe in, i blatantly ignored her and walked away. Don't be mistaken that i can't face her the way her psycho husband couldn't face us (he ought to), I'm just too principled to do so. Because nothing is more important than my immediate family. and thanks to them in a way, i've never been that clear and protective about the people that matters to me most, and of cus, those who don't.

Unworthy. Really unworthy.

Another reason is because i am also quite thoroughly disgusted with my 2nd Aunt, who also happens to be the mother of the "once" cousin i was talking about. Maybe you feel that i shouldn't be disrespectful but to me.....respect is forever earned. it's not a given, and it should never be taken for granted.

Just some facts about her that i want people to know before they start to judge me:

1) She ever chased my grandparents out of the house (that legally belongs to my grandfather) because of some petty argument, even when it was a fact that my grandfather favours her a lot. If you talk about respect, then let's start from here. How can you do that to your own parents? Is she fucking possessed too? A lot of the younger cousins may not know this but this is what i heard from my own grandmother (also her mother) and other aunts. THAT IS WHY MY GRANDPARENTS came to Singapore to stay. I swore i could see tears in my granny's eyes as she recalled this incident.

2) She almost got into a physical fight with my granny.....fighting with your own mother? Very respectable.

3) She tried to "CON" my aunts into giving her my grandfather's death cert so she could change the ownership of the house to her name...which didn't occur cus of some complications. LUCKILY.

4) She also stirred quite a commotion about splitting the money collected at my grandfather's funeral. All my other aunts were damn pissed with her.

5) She continued staying at the house my grandfather left behind and even renovated it. She boasted to the entire village about how rich her (PSYCHO) son-in-law is but DID NOT and NEVER BOTHERED to set aside any room for my granny when the house rightfully belongs to my granny after the passing of my grandfather.

6) She and one of her sons and some others in the family spread rumours that my dad is working UNDER her PSYCHOTIC son-in-law (which i believe he himself claimed so not surprisngly) when my dad is actually his PARTNER and a SHAREHOLDER in his company.

7) She fucking spread false rumours that we were able to afford our house only because my dad took money from the company.

...If I don't get pissed at this point i might as well put on a Halo and float into heaven.

8) This one's quite appalling to me: She DID NOT FIX ANY ELECTRICITY, LIGHTS, FAN...whatsoever for my grandparents in their room when they were staying at the house. My granny had to fan herself to sleep everynight. So much for  filial piety.

9) She IGNORED my granny recently at a chinese opera performance in the village when my granny was sitting next to her.

10) My granny wanted to walk over and talk to one of my younger relatives sitting at the rear of the bike this hell of a aunt was riding but she BLATANTLY RODE AWAY IGNORING my granny again.

and my personal fave of her list of glamourous moments in life:

She actually said something like 'luckily my daughter (tt PSYCHO's wife) didn't marry your son' at her daughter's EX-boyfriend's FUNERAL....TO HIS MOTHER.

*Standing OVATION*

I couldn't be bothered to start on that psychotic S-Hole today.




At this age, i'm pretty sure i can differentiate between right and wrong...and of cus, to be magnanimous. Just so you know, my definition of magnimity is to just shut these unworthy people out.

My aim of writing this, is not to make my younger relatives hate their grandmother... But i feel that it's not wrong for them to know either, if they ever read this that is. Facts are facts. whether they like it or not. Inconvenient truths are hard to swallow. But i must say i'm happy that at least they did not take after their grandmother. It's just sad if they did. To me, i have nothing against them. It's just the older generation. I don't like to be forced into respecting people i don't believe in  or obliging just because i'm born into it.

Of cus my mother taught me well... i don't scheme against others, i don't betray, i definitely won't turn against my own family for no apparent reasons. She also taught me to be respectful....the ONE most basic trait that anyone should have under proper guidance.

SO, I'm merely standing by what is right, and not let negative influences affect my considerably decent upbringing. Sorry to say, but I'm not that forgiving when it comes to people hurting the ones i care about.




I'm choosing to shut out the BAD and UNWORTHY to avoid tainting my life.

No comments: