Thursday, September 24, 2009

I woke up this pleasant morning in SHOCK cus it reads NINE O'clock on my Alarm clock.

What happened to the Alarm??? Oh! it went of the first time and i hid it in my blanket. HAHA.

So no time for coffee or breakfast  or playing with Muffyboy. So darn late.

Changed into 3 different cardigans before settling with one. Should've been prepared the night before since i'm always rushing for time...i know.

I was still thinking of my coffee on my way out.... contemplated stopping over at Northpoint for one but I WAS ALREADY late.

Arrived at office 9:30. Not too bad. just half an hour short. Quite a record for waking up at 9.

and then i smell COFFEE..... from this starbucks cuppa a seat away..........

*faints*


i have to get my daily dose!!!! i'm so gonna get it at lunch.

My awesome Vanilla Latte in Grande.

i. love. you.


Starbucks should really have a Drive-Through man.



A random musing: i was eating at China Square (someplace in the heart of the CBD), a very nice place surrounded by office buildings. It's an executive's haven with bars and eateries lined along this walkway of trees with fairy lights. It was a Monday, a public holiday, quiet, no office crowd. Then i wondered, if i could live my life again. I'd work for a life like that. I'd wana earn myself a place in one of those iconic office buildings...strut in Christian Louboutin heels holding my daily cuppa from a Starbucks nearby....live in an apartment 2 streets away from the bustling city with my best friend...and hangout at my faveourite bar for drinks after work, or dine at the sushi restaurant nearby...a local version of a Sex in the City kinda life.
That's the life man.
But hell, i doubt i can achieve this lifetime.
To be fair, i think my life now is the best that it can be, just short of (you know what) and a little more excitement. Otherwise, i'm thanking god that everything's pretty much in good place. :) I can still get my Louboutins either way. :D





Back to reality....

Some pictures taken the past few days.

Fefe & daddy couldn't be more bothered with my camera than the Durians. My Dad CLAIMS that each  costs like $40. Courtesy of our family friend though. And i wonder if u've heard about this but i wana share a durian-eating tip with you: If you run tap water over a durian shell to wash your hands you can actually get rid of the smell. it's SO TRUE! try it the next time. But don't buy from cold storage cus they don't come with shells. Alternatively, you can just wear gloves...as demonstrated by fefe in picture.




Muffy trying to "suck-up" to my dad.... as usual.





We celebrated Rella's 31st Birthday! cannot imagine right? Our maid's 31 yrs old! so don't look like it.
She's like the best domestic helper ever......



I hope she doesn't look like that in her hostel.



Mummy forced me to take pictures of the Ladyfinger plant before it falls off soon. Awesome. It's like we can cook fish head curry with ONE ladyfinger. what the hell.....



What am i gonna do after the last dance class? can anybody come up with anything???

No comments: