Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Guess what, pals?

I was on MC yesterday. and guess what?? i really do have an MC to prove it in case u start scoffing at me for whatever reasons. Well, i shall congratulate your half-guess that i was just being lazy. HALF correct only. Cus i REALLY was unwell, and i bothered to make it legitimate by visiting the doctor. How's that huh? You totally read a full paragraph of unimportant content.

Hahahahahahaa......

I simply love to marvel at my ability in writing grand-ancestor stories....  Long winded, bids around the forest.. and back to one simple point to my satisfaction. grandmother stories are not even close.

I talk too much, type too much, complain too much and (something i'm not very proud of) scold too much.

What is it then, that's left of me? In this perfect lil world where women are suppose to be demure and WANTED by men.... appealing in every standard... If you don't have the body (me), then at least have the looks (not totally me). And if you don't really have looks (me, again), then please behave like a decent girl (?!).

What the F**k? Oh, vulgarity...coarseness...crudeness.... another taboo for women. Did i also mention i'm a tad too opinionated for men's liking too. Yes, that is me. A total mockery of convention.

And my punishment for behaving as such......










I FELL INTO THE POND a 2nd TIME
yesterday.

No comments: